Welcome the new kid in the block.
Almost two and a half years ago I kicked off my first WordPress blog Far Far Away, an attempt to showcase and improve my writing skills, and thankfully it was decently received in its first year before I got lazy and stopped writing regularly.
Off late I have been fascinated by the idea of “maths blogging” which is expected to improve my maths writing skills, and help me improve my skills in communicating mathematics. Thankfully WordPress.com supports (\LaTeX fails to render though).
For the record, this is my sixth or seventh blog, and second to hopefully survive my wrath and an attempt to learn writing maths. I am a maths post graduate.
I have also transferred my following tech posts from Far Far Away, an attempt to make that blog more focussed on non-maths, non-tech content:
I hope I will be able to be able to post more frequently after December 20th. Since then, I plan on at least one post a week.
The content will be mostly about (and not restricted to),
- Interesting facts in/about mathematics
- Interesting theorems I came across
- Interesting math.SE questions that caught my attention
- Geek jokes
- Interesting mathematics contest questions
- …and hopefully compilation of definitions and important theorems, arranged topic-wise, for my own future reference.
I am also an active member in math.SE. I am more inclined to abstract side of mathematics, hope you now know what to expect here.